Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hello and WELCOME!

New year means a new fresh start. Forget everything bad that happend 2013 and save those awsome memories that happend. Don't ever look back, just lock forward to what 2014 has to offer. This is going to be an even better year! So with the indroduction I just wrote I'm going to emphasize the first thing on my list of things I wanna do 2014, START BLOGGING, again. But this time it will be only for me, on my other blogs I was so obsessed with getting people to read my blog that I wasn't blogging for me, I did it beacuse I felt that I had to. But not anymore, now it's all about me..AND ON ENGLISH! I normally don't write on english beacuse I'm from Sweden, but I'm going to try that on this blog, so if it's bad gramar or whatever .. then you know why :) 
Another thing on my 2014 to do list is to start vlogging or at least put up some sort of video on Youtube. I don't think I have the courage to do it but who knows.. maybe I'll do it this year?
Well I hope my first post on this new blog caught your interest and that maybe you'll keep on reading this blog from now on, have a great new start of this year everybody even though it has already been a month. SEE YAH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment